EFFICIENCY AND SUSTAINABILITY
FOR PACKAGING WITH A SOPHISTICATED APPEARANCE
UNISTAR is the white counterpart of Uniboard-S. With its white back, it is ideal for sophisticated product packaging. It has the pure appearance of virgin fibres, yet is made almost exclusively from recovered paper.
Its characteristic features include:
- Ease of printing – including on the back
- High processing performance
- Process stability for packing and filling
- Approval including 36th recommendation of the BfR (German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment)
- Broad range of grammages from 300–500 gsm
These features make it the preferred material in many sectors of both the food and non-food industries.
Please see datasheet for technical parameters.
Please note our various processing instructions.
Our Technical Customer Service will be happy to help with any questions.
Data sheet on demand.