RELIABILITY TO THE END –
WE ARE ONLY SATISFIED WHEN THE GOODS ARE AT THE CUSTOMER’S PREMISES.
Our understanding of product responsibility does not end at manufacturing the product. As we consider safety and reliability as the most vital characteristics of our service orientation, we take care of all processes right through to the delivery at our customer's premises. This equally applies to all levels of our value chain.
Aspects of sustainability play an essential role in this. From our logistics centre, which is centrally located in Europe, we reach any location in Europe within 48 hours max. – without intermediate storage. With own specialty vehicles we are able to take considerably higher loads than commonly done for maximum utilization rate. Due to consequent usage of combined transports and of inland vessels, we reduce our impact on roads and environment.
Our goal is an optimized stockage for our customers. Therefore, through logistics we address all processes not only along the entire supply chain but also beyond our value chain – up to the retail and the consumers.
- Own vehicle fleet with specialty vehicles for maximised utilisation rate
- Combined transport with train and vessel, wherever possible and economically reasonable
- Automated procedures at cargo and loading plant management
- Own warehouse logistics for optimised inventory management along the value chain
- Supply chain thinking up to commerce and consumers